Support & Consultation
IT Services provides a variety of support and consultation services for students, faculty and staff. Examples include:
- An online knowledge base, IT Help, that contains over 1,100 articles on relevant technology topics. From IT Help, you can also open a ticket or contact the Support Desk via chat
- Walk-in software and hardware repair for personally-owned computers as well as dispatch services for university-owned hardware repair.
- Design consultation for multimedia and technology for facilities (i.e. meeting rooms, computer labs, etc.)
- Consulting for network installations and applications on topics such as computer lab installations, Internet bandwidth requirements, building renovations and departmental network upgrades.
- A wealth of free in-depth online tutorials on software applications, advanced technical topics, and business/personal skills through Lynda.com and SkillPort.