Miami offers an undergraduate and a graduate program in Speech Pathology and Audiology. The undergraduate program offers focused work in Communication Disorders and opportunities for minors and specialized study in related areas.
Graduate students in Speech-Language Pathology develop both theoretical and applied scientific skills in the prevention, assessment and treatment of communication disorders.
- Barbara Weinrich elected ASHA Fellow
- Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology's graduate program in Speech-Language Pathology is 8th in the United States by the US News and World Report. This ranking includes all Master's level-only programs in the U.S.
- Undergraduate Research Forum 2012
- Miami University shines in National Rankings
- JournalNews - Miami has top public university graduation rate
- G I Jobs Magazine lists Miami University as military friendly school
- Miami University makes Parade Magazine's College A-List!
- 2011 Department Newsletter
- Undergraduate Research Forum 2011
- Sponsored Silence 2011
- Accreditations and Record of Accomplishment
- View our News & Alumni Page for recent updates!