Special Education Online Licensure
Blended learning for busy people
Miami University’s Special Education Online Hybrid (SEOH) graduate program provides progressive and innovative options for students wishing to obtain Mild/Moderate Intervention Specialist licensure.
The program is flexible and accommodating for working professionals. Though designed for people licensed to teach in the state of Ohio, those with bachelor's degrees who do not currently hold an Ohio teaching license may also apply to the SEOH program.
- Online learning coupled with monthly face-to-face seminars
- Engagement with university faculty and master special ed teachers
- Provides all required courses for Ohio special education licensure
- Licensure coursework may be applied toward a master’s degree
- Scholarships and financial aid are available for qualifying applicants