- Career Services will publicize your organization's participation and supply you with a table, sign, and light refreshments.
- Extra tables are available, in limited number, for $100 each. We recommend organizations with more than four representatives must purchase an extra table for convenience and space.
- Electricity will be available to a limited number of tables for $50. Table location to be determined by access to electrical outlets.
- We suggest you coordinate your efforts among the various divisions within your organization that may have also been sent an invitation. It is preferable for an organization to have an extra table rather than registering separately by division. Regretfully, additional tables cannot be added the day of the fair.
- Questions/Troubleshooting: contact Carol Fink, Career Fair Coordinator, at finkcr@MiamiOH.edu.
Attention: Spring ICE
200 Hoyt Hall
521 S. Patterson Ave.
Oxford, OH 45056
Packages must arrive at Miami University by Feb. 12.
For return shipping (carrier of your choice) the day after the expo, you must have a completed appropriate mailing label to attach to the shipment. Pick-up of items will be on Thursday, February 14.
Due to the large volume of items, actual shipment by carriers may be delayed a day or two.
Payment can be made by credit card at the time of registration. If credit card information is entered with your registration, a receipt will be attached to the confirmation.
NOTE: Credit card information can also be entered online at a later date by logging into Miami CAREERlink (mobile ready). If paying by check, be sure to include a copy of your invoice when remitting your payment.
Registration - $450
Extra Tables - $100 each
Full Page Advertising - $200
Half Page Advertising - $125
Electricity (on request) - $50
Additional Lunches - $15/person
To view invoice/receipt:
- Log into the Miami CAREERlink (mobile ready) Website (Your username is your e-mail address).
- If you do not know your password, click on the “forgot password” button
- Select ‘events’ along the top of the page
- Choose ‘review-confirmed’ next to Spring ICE 2013
- Select the ‘accounting’ tab at the top of the registration form
- Place an ad inside the Career Fair booklet distributed to students;
- Full-page ad (8" X 10"): $200; half-page (8" X 5"): $125;
- Deadline for advertising: January 11;
- PDF files are preferable (300 dpi for images; high resolution; print ready), but please do not use security settings;
- Employer table number will be added to your ad
- E-mail files/questions/concerns to Craig Michael Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring ICE Lunch
- A lunch will be available at Millett Hall between 12-1:30 p.m.
- 2 tickets for the lunch are included in registration.
- Optional extra lunches are available for $15/lunch.
Services for Employers
Other services available to employers visiting Miami University are available on Career Services’ employer webpage.
Interview Day at Millett Hall
- If you wish to participate in the ‘Interview Day at Millett’ on Thurs., Feb. 14 (the day after Spring ICE), simply send an e-mail to Crissy Jessie at MiamiRecruiting@muohio.edu.
- If you wish to schedule interviews in Hoyt Hall, submit on-campus recruiting (OCR) requests via Miami CAREERlink (mobile ready).
- For recruiting questions, please contact Crissy Jessie, Recruiting Coordinator, at (513) 529-3840 or e-mail MiamiRecruiting@muohio.edu.
Promote Your Brand On Campus
Internships: The Inside Scoop is a networking event for students who have completed an internship to share their experience with peers who are interested in learning more about internship opportunities and their peers’ experiences. Internships: The Inside Scoop is on Monday, Jan. 28, 5:30 – 7:00pm in the Shriver Multipurpose Room.
Thus, Internships: The Inside Scoop is the perfect opportunity to have your current or past interns from Miami promote your company or organization’s brand/literature on campus. If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please send the names and contact information of your current or past interns you would like to consider attending to Becky Carlson (carlsord@MiamiOH.edu) by this Friday, Jan. 11, 2013. If you have any questions, please contact Becky Carlson at 513.529.5925 or carlsord@MiamiOH.edu.